Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Why would analytics and ads not show up in Chrome?

christmasstars
Just visiting

For some reason I can't get Analytics and Pinterest ads to show up in Google Chrome. Trends will show up in Analytics but not overview,audience insights or video. Above the search bar it would show up as overview (1x1) if that helps!

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
10 Replies
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

The reports look the same on Safari and Chrome for me. I can see overview, audience insights, video and trends, as well as ads on both browsers. Are you still having a problem with Chrome? 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@christmasstars let us know if you're still having issues so we can check with our team! 💪

0 Kudos
Only_Good_Things

I've been having the same issue for over a month. Nothing shows up when I go to analytics or ads. 

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @Only_Good_Things and welcome to the PBC!

This usually happens when using an ad blocker or other extensions. I would recommend:

• Disabling any browser extensions one by one.
  • Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.

You can also:

• Clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
  • Making sure your browser is up-to-date. You can check here.
  • Trying from a different browser.
  • Trying from another computer.

Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos
kevinus1987

Hello ,Dear Gabby ,Currently i have the same issue for this , i can not see the  analytics and overview on my chrome ,even i change to other browser can not work ,would i know the reason ,i have try all the way i can find to try , clear the cache and disbale the extension ,not work 

would anybody help me for the issue 

thanksblank overview .jpg

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @kevinus1987 and welcome to the PBC!

The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

0 Kudos
etsy_decorharmony

@PinterestGabby  Hi,

I also enter from both chrome and opera browsers, but the ads tab does not appear, I tried many ways, but it did not work. Can you contact me, please ?

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @etsy_decorharmony  and welcome to the PBC!

If the Ads tab is not showing up for you, please make sure that you're in a country available for Ads. You can check this Help Center article that lists the available countries.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos
jaydeepkhetia

Same mine also ! its not showing ads analytical 

0 Kudos