Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Why my product Pins have not display price and availability information?

maymccary
Just visiting

Last evening, I received email informed me I'm a verified merchant. I checked my profile and saw a blue checkmark, but I didn't see price next to titles. I thought it may take time to display. 24 hours passed, all my product titles still no price. I have tagged products to much pictures. I don't know why the price not show up.  

1 Kudo
3 Replies
jlauypt
Just visiting

same here

0 Kudos
BathroominaBox
Just visiting

I have a similar problem, no prices.  There is so little support from Pinterest in this area.  I asked my SEO company to research.  This is so important to be able to sell on Pinterest.  

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @maymccary@BathroominaBox@jlauypt

I guess I might be a little late here, but still let me see what I can do for you. As you know, to have your product prices displayed on your Product Pins, you need to be a verified merchant. If you are, but the prices are still not showing, the best option is to file a ticket to our support team to have an agent taking a look into it. If you have already done it, feel free to drop the ticket number here so we can escalate this if necessary. Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos