cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i Create pin and i am not able to Paste my Website link its blocked?

etsybrands

Hello!

I found out my website was blocked for spam. I have never engaged in any spam practices and always follow guidelines. I did submit a ticket twice and got an automated reply “This website was blocked because it violates our spam... we won’t be unblocking this site” Is there anyone I can get a hold of to resolve this? 😞 I don’t want to lose my account that I worked hard on and enjoy advertising on Pinterest. I apologize if I did do something wrong that I was unaware of, I have never violated any Pinterest policies in the past and it won’t happen again. My website is completely safe. It’s not automated, misleading, etc. https://www.pinterest.com/etsybrands 

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I’ve just been panicking because Pinterest brings in a lot of traffic for me and don’t know what I would do without it. Pinterest has helped my small business a lot, I’m so thankful for that. I look forward to hearing back. I want to resolve this issue and want to know what I did wrong so I know not to do it in the future. ❤️

0 Kudos