Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What's the different between creating a group board and joining a group board?

citizenwong
Just visiting

Hello! I'm not so familiar with Pinterest marketing. There are so many people creating group board and joining group board, actually what's the benefit on them respectively?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi again @citizenwong , I went to your page & I've attached a screenshot for you to see about searching for group boards to join in your niches. Hope that helps! You'll have to enter each board & apply to join.

Thanks for the follow 😊 I reciprocated.SS PBC CitizenWong.jpg

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
5 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@citizenwong   Greetings & welcome to the community! When you create a group board you become the owner & manager of that board and you have set the rules and maintain the board. It's up to you to recruit people to join your board.

When you join a board, it's owned & run by someone else & all you need to do is follow the board rules & add your own pins to that board. It's good for advertising your site & growing your following.

1 Kudo
citizenwong
Just visiting

@foodiehomechefThanks for your information! I'm search if there are any source could find the group board to join~ I'm following you with my personal account and We Perceive is my own design brand for apparel, home decoration and stationery, welcome to follow and repin. 😉

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi again @citizenwong , I went to your page & I've attached a screenshot for you to see about searching for group boards to join in your niches. Hope that helps! You'll have to enter each board & apply to join.

Thanks for the follow 😊 I reciprocated.SS PBC CitizenWong.jpg

1 Kudo
citizenwong
Just visiting

@foodiehomechefThis is so nice!! Thanks for that😘

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@citizenwong   You're very welcome... if you need any help with anything else just ask. There's a lot of great folks here with the answers! Have a great weekend 😊

1 Kudo