cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Pinners are searching for this week (w.o 6/15)

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

The official start of summer may be this weekend, but Pinners already have the season on their mind. This week, we’re observing the rising searches as the weather warms—and how that behavior has shifted since last year in the face of quarantine and stay-at-home orders. 

While still dreaming of summer travel, Pinners are bringing inspiration to their homes with theme parties (‘hawaiian theme parties’ +240%). They’re planning home improvements (‘summer front porches’ +277%) and creative outdoor activities (‘outdoor movie nights’ +107%). And they’re still planning summer celebrations, searching for close-to-home wedding ideas (‘backyard wedding ceremony’ +327%) and holidays (‘4th of July party food’ +629%). 

Question - Does this help you with your Pin planning? Would you like for me to share these insights on a weekly basis?

4th.pngoutdoor wedding.pngsummer beauty.pngsummer drinks.png

7 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Loves to help

@PinterestJanice Hi there please do share those help a lot thanks for the heads up. Lisa

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

I think this is helpful!  Thanks!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yay!! I must admit, I do love grapefruit cocktails...🍹

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

Oh yes, this would be excellent to have on a weekly basis, thanks @PinterestJanice! I do have a comment/suggestion though... I always start pinning things for holidays & seasons about 6 weeks ahead of time. That way it gives the pins time to work their way through the Pinterest system & start showing up in search etc.   I also use Tailwind to schedule my pins a week to 2 weeks ahead of time, so starting 6 weeks in advance works well for that too.

I own a very successful Tailwind Tribe https://www.tailwindapp.com/dashboard/tribes/16676 and am always surprised at how many people only start posting their holiday pins about 1 week before the holiday. Since so many tribe members use scheduling it doesn't allow enough time for their pins to be relevant in a timely fashion.

Please visit my Pinterest page... thanks! Simone
Currently pinning to: BBQ Recipes & Cocktails
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Definitely helpful! Thanks so much!

1 Kudo