cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Pinners are searching for this week (w.o. 5/14)

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

pexels-photo-1309069.jpg

Happy Friday, PBC! Sharing out a fresh batch of Pinner insights with y'all, hot off the press.

Warm weather is synonymous with outdoor entertaining, and Pinners are eager to dust off their grills and send out party invites. This week, we’ve rounded up searches related to BBQ season.

People on Pinterest are getting their yards bbq ready (85% increase in "grill pad off patio") and getting creative with the menu (95% increase in "grilled oysters on the half shell"). They’re also taking the plunge on swimming pools (105% increase in "affordable pool ideas").

Pinterest-driven conversions are up in many categories including retail (90% increase in checkouts for oven and grill cleaners) and CPG (50% increase in checkouts for marinades and grilling sauces).

Download the full PDF report below 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

ACK good catch, @picsart!! Updated now -- have a wonderful weekend! 🤗

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
picsart
Just visiting

Hey @PinterestGabby I'm not seeing the report attached. Can you please try uploading it again? Thank you! We LOVE the weeklies!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

ACK good catch, @picsart!! Updated now -- have a wonderful weekend! 🤗

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
picsart
Just visiting

Thank you!! Have a great weekend! 🎉

1 Kudo