cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Pinners are searching for this week (w.o. 2/26)

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

Insights_Weekly.png

Hellooo PBC! Hope everyone had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend -- I know I am! Sharing out our trends for the week of February 26th. Happy creating! 🙂 

We are only as strong as the sum of our parts, and Pinners are doing the math so they can spread love to everyone in the community. This week, we’ve rounded up searches around love for the community. From saying thank you to the people in your daily life (2.5x increase in "counselor appreciation gifts") to keeping local business alive (3x increase in "small business"), Pinners are pouring their love and appreciation into the people and places around them. Pinners are also showing their love to the great outdoors by getting creative with ways to enjoy the winter season (9x increase in "snow day dinner ideas") and planning trips to the nation’s natural treasures (40% increase in "guadalupe mountains national park").

Pinterest-driven conversions are up in various categories including CPG household, fashion and retail (65% increase in checkouts for bakery boxes, 10% increase in checkouts for wedding dresses, 20% increase in checkouts for camping tools).

👇Check out the full report in the PDF below! 👇

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

2 Kudos
4 Replies
plaidcrafts
Just visiting

My favorite part of Monday! Checking out the latest report!f

Tamara Comstock
Social Media Manager, Plaid Crafts
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@plaidcrafts Mine too, Tamara!! What was your favorite new this week? 🙂 

0 Kudos
plaidcrafts
Just visiting

Personally all the travel tidbits as I am aching to get out of the house. But professionally I am glad to see that things like thrift store decorating, shamrock art, and easter topiary which are relevant to what we do. 

Tamara Comstock
Social Media Manager, Plaid Crafts
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

LOVE that! Couldn't agree more re: getting out of the house, I can't believe it's been a year of this! 🥺

0 Kudos