cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Pinners are searching for this week (w.o 2/19)

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (1)

Insights_Weekly.png

Howdy, PBC! Apologies we're a little late on sharing this out with y'all -- as usual, drop a comment below if you have questions or want to share some love to the themes last week. Happy creating. 🤗

If this year has taught us anything, it’s how to love each other. Whether it’s from far away or 6 feet away, Pinners haven’t let life postpone love. This week, we’ve rounded up searches for love for others. From craft ideas to keep the romance alive (45% increase in "couple scrapbook ideas") to being there for friends when they’re far away (130% increase in "after surgery gift ideas"), love is in the air. Pinners are looking forward to wedding season by planning personalized ceremonies (90% increase in "fairy wedding") and sealing the deal with their best friends with matching tattoos (6x increase in "small bff tattoos"). 

Pinterest-driven conversions are up in various categories including tech, fashion and CPG household (40% increase in checkouts for video game console accessories, 35% increase in checkouts for bridal accessories, 2x increase in checkouts for shipping supplies).

Be sure to download the PDF below to see all the trends from last week!

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

3 Kudos
4 Replies
plaidcrafts
Just visiting

Thank you! Exciting to see the wedding searches starting. 

Tamara Comstock
Social Media Manager, Plaid Crafts
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Me too, @plaidcrafts!! @causewecanevents 😉 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

2 Kudos
causewecanevents
Just visiting

Love this!!! Are the weekly trends just posted here or is there an email we can get with the weekly reports?

Gabby Pinkerton | Destination Wedding Planner for Adventurous Couples
0 Kudos
plaidcrafts
Just visiting

Hey @PinterestGabby  I had a question, or maybe a recommendation. I wasn't sure where to share it. It's about messages. The messages and board requests look so similar. As a large brand we get a lot of random board requests. There are occasions when I am going through the messages and "accepting" the new ones, and occasionally I accidentally accept a board request. it usually happens fairly quickly then I have to go through my company's boards to find the new stray (since I often don't remember what is is called or who sent the request) and then go into + leave the board. would it be possible to differentiate board requests from message requests in some way? Or have some sort of confirmation or perhaps an undo option from the message notifications? Just wanted to throw that out there. Thanks! 

Tamara Comstock
Social Media Manager, Plaid Crafts
0 Kudos