Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What Pinners are searching for this week (w.o 11/2)

PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum
Labels (1)

Insights_Weekly_300-01.png

Winter is coming, and this winter will be a little different than most. The US is approaching its second wave of COVID-19 cases, and restrictions will be keeping many people sheltered in place, missing out on their favorite seasonal activities. But our Pinners aren’t fazed; after 7 months of being under some form of lockdown, they are professional stay-at-homers. People on Pinterest are planning ahead and making the most of their experiences indoors this winter, or as we like to call them…“Insperiences”! This week, we’ve rounded up the trending searches across CreatingInsperiences” for this period. People on Pinterest are searching for more ways to stay entertained while staying home (3x increase in "fun things to do at home”). Pinners are also becoming more crafty indoors (4x increase in "easy painting ideas on canvas for beginners") and taking theme parties outdoors—safely, of course (10x increase in "murder mystery dinner party;" 3x increase in "backyard dinner party").

And we are seeing a month over month increase in video Pin saves across various categories. People are saving video Pins about “hot chocolate,” “thanksgiving,” and ideas for fun “insperiences,” demonstrating an intention to move from inspiration to action. 

We have also included a pulse on holiday searches to support you with your upcoming holiday campaign strategy.  Download our Weekly Insights .

P.S. - Did you know there's a monthly insights newsletter as well?

2 Kudos
5 Replies
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

Very helpful as always 🙂 just made a few new pins inspired by the searches 🙂 thanks @PinterestJanice 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yay, @allaboutbabyblog!! You should link them here so we can check them out. 🤗

1 Kudo
editrixdesign
Just visiting

Here, I'll link one.

PINK.png

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/755549274981846177/

This might have been inspired by last week's insights post though. I will echo a thanks for these!

So, I started a Redbubble shop about 6 weeks ago, and here I picked out some items that can help create a cozy fall (hoodie, scarf, socks, comforter).

New to RB, new to using Pinterest, still learning how to put all the pieces together for this type of e-commerce. Having fun doing it!

1 Kudo
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby Absolutely 🙂 here is one of them I just pinned today 🙂 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/526358275207334079/

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wonderful @allaboutbabyblog and @editrixdesign!! Thank you for sharing in the community, great to hear you're finding inspo from these trends!! We'll definitely continue to share each week. ❤️ 

1 Kudo