cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Pinners are searching for this week (w.o 10/22)

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 9.02.03 AM.png

Hi PBC, Happy Friday! It’s time for another Pinner trends report. On Pinterest, people are using the platform for inspiration, motivation and self-care all in the name of creating a life they love. This week, we’ve collected searches around the theme of Pinterest and positivity.

Did you search for positive inspiration this week? Let us know in the comments. We’d love to hear what trends you found helpful or relevant for your business. 

Top stats

• 165% increase in "fall quotes and sayings inspirational"
  • 40% increase in "meditation chair"
  • 130% increase in "exercise motivation quotes"
  • 85% increase in "charcuterie inspiration"
  • 155% increase in "happy thoughts"
  • 55% increase in "happy anniversary images"
  • 165% increase in "tattoos about self love"
  • 50% increase in "women's watches luxury"

➡️ ➡️ To see the full trends report, go here! ⬅️ ⬅️

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

4 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE WEEK

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Loves to help

Thank you for putting this together @PinterestJazmin! I like how you said Pinterest users are 'more likely to be working on themselves, not their selfies. They're coming to be inspired'.

1 Kudo
FriedaCreates
Just visiting

Love this! Thank you.

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @michaelbliss@FriedaCreates so glad to hear you're loving this week's insights! We enjoy sharing this series with you all. 🤗

2 Kudos