cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your best tips for joining group boards?

BlanchesPlace
Just visiting

I will take the time to view the pins being shared as I want my pins to be shared with an audience who resonates with my products. I also check to see how active the board is. I belong to several group boards and once I started updating my boards, I realized one that a few have changed directions or were not meeting my needs. You have to stay on top of the content being shared.

4 Kudos
mydigitalpianoreview
Just visiting

Group Board i don't prefer any more . I used to have one recipe related Group board and it had around 15K follows. 

I got feed-up cleaning all spam and irreverent pins  . Also Pinterest warned me about this . But at the end , I endup deleting the board completely.

Point is , if any group board has good amount of follows , then only  irreverent pin and spam you will find . Also i believe Pinterest also take action and any pin published there will not reach all the member afterwards. So all your effect will be lost.

Thanks

1 Kudo
PartynwPlants
Just visiting

I have found some boards to join because of Facebook groups focused on Pinterest or Etsy sellers. If you search in Facebook "Pinterest Group Board" you'll find a bunch and see what group seems like a good fit. 

I also do Tailwind Tribes and have success with it. 

I also started my own Facebook group just for Etsy/Pinterest users in my state. We are only at 89 members but it's good group who actually engage with each other. 

Nicole

2 Kudos