Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Wednesday Wins (w.o 11/10) 🏆

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

GettyImages-1189143194.jpg

Hi PBC, Happy Wednesday! We’re back with another Wednesday Wins. We want to learn more about how you are finding success on Pinterest. No win is too small to acknowledge and we love hearing your weekly updates here!

For those who are new to the series, this is YOUR space to share your wins and celebrate your success with your fellow PBC members! Below are some prompts to get you started. Feel free to answer any that resonate with you or start your own! 🤗

• What was the highlight of your week?
  • Tell us a bit about what you've been working on this week.
  • What inspiring content did you find on Pinterest?
  • What did you learn or accomplish this week?
  • Did you create new content on Pinterest? Tell us about it!
  • How are you using Pinterest products to grow your business?
  • What are your current business goals? How are using Pinterest to reach those goals?
0 Kudos
25 Replies
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll kick us off by sharing what the PBC team has been working on. This week we attended the UK Shopify webinar to help answer questions from the audience and created an FAQ to share back with you all. We love connecting and finding new ways to share resources!

5 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

hi 👋 

Loving Wednesday Wins already…..Yayyyy

This week I created a new Idea Pin and with the support of @michaelbliss I am starting to see some results - while its not off the charts I was able to play a little bit with how I want to structure my idea pins and it helps me to see what is working and what isn’t. 

I have also had a lot of views (CloudApp) on Merchant Guidelines Video I posted here on the PBC a while ago in addition I have had a few people reach out re this video with more questions…..if I can help them I am in. Its nice to know people are listening.

Lisa

6 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

We had a great response to one of our recent podcast episodes about Idea Pins! The episode of super encouraging and helped make better sense of the use of Idea Pins for creators. We're super happy about that! 

-Tabby

7 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

L-O-V-I-N-G this new series, y'all!! @simplepinmedia can you link to the episode, would love to listen!! @bodymindmood can you link the guidelines video again? Would also love to check out. Happy Friday to you both!! Hope you have some fun weekend plans. 🤗

5 Kudos
ideachicretail
Loves to help

This is great! Happy Friday, Wednesday Wins people! 

Our big win is related to hiring. We have a designer who just started with us to help Julie. The plan to have her run the invitation part of Idea Chíc is going to work and we are thrilled! We have been able to keep assembly people year round, not just seasonal. This week we decided to relaunch our Parcel Post Subscription Box because we can. We had to pause because it was just too much to curate themes. Now we can again and I am super excited to find creators to help us relaunch and sustain. Know anybody? 

Have a great week. David 

6 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yahoooo, @ideachicretail! What great news, big shoutout to Julie! The parcel post subscription box sounds awesome, can you share some details with the community about it and what kind of creators you're looking for? 😍

3 Kudos
ideachicretail
Loves to help

Thanks @PinterestGabby ! I would be very interested in learning how I can work with creators with an exclusive campaign on Pinterest. I am going to link to both of our subscriptions in case our other one (Card Club) is a fit for someone who´s audience could be greeting card lovers. Parcel Post has card, stationery and gift items we make or curate. Here is the collection where a summary can be read and link to each for more info. Idea Chic Subscriptions 

Thanks again, have a great weekend! David

3 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestGabby hi sorry I haven’t been in the community much the last few days I have been fooling around with IOS 15…..loving it.

Here is the link Merchant Guidelines 

I did this video way back but its still going strong let me know your thoughts and remember I am not a Verified Merchant. If you think there is something I should add, change et al. let me know.

I have received a lot of attention on this video in addition to some people reaching out asking me to review their sites for potential pitfalls. 

Lisa

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

What a great idea!

I'm excited to officially kick off my holiday campaign and launch a brand new collection.

I'm using idea pins as my primary format of course. 

Here is a link to my first Holiday Idea Pin - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/17029304831160010/

Here is a link to my New Collection Idea Pin - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/17029304831185006/

Pinterest worked wonderfully to organically build my list last holiday season so I'm employing the same strategies this year.

🎄🤓📌

5 Kudos