Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Wednesday Wins (w.o 11/10) 🏆

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

GettyImages-1189143194.jpg

Hi PBC, Happy Wednesday! We’re back with another Wednesday Wins. We want to learn more about how you are finding success on Pinterest. No win is too small to acknowledge and we love hearing your weekly updates here!

For those who are new to the series, this is YOUR space to share your wins and celebrate your success with your fellow PBC members! Below are some prompts to get you started. Feel free to answer any that resonate with you or start your own! 🤗

• What was the highlight of your week?
  • Tell us a bit about what you've been working on this week.
  • What inspiring content did you find on Pinterest?
  • What did you learn or accomplish this week?
  • Did you create new content on Pinterest? Tell us about it!
  • How are you using Pinterest products to grow your business?
  • What are your current business goals? How are using Pinterest to reach those goals?
0 Kudos
25 Replies
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bodymindmood, wow lots of exciting updates! Keep us posted on the stats for your new Idea Pin and let us know once once your podcast is available so we can give it a listen. 

Wishing you the best of luck on your move! I myself am in the middle of a move, albeit a much smaller one (same neighborhood new place). 

So happy to hear you're loving Wednesday Wins! 🤗

1 Kudo
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

This new service sounds amazing, @simplepinmedia! Would love to learn more about it. Kudos to you and your team. 🎉

0 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin I will trade you moves?

Best of luck to you too! 

I have managed to take some of the stress out by forwarding everything ahead….that includes our furry kids😉

everything is booked but there are so many small details not to mention that my husband is still working so everything has to be wifi capable.

Not looking forward to the weather change that is for sure.

Lisa

1 Kudo
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all! Starting us off this week by sharing a PBC win! The community got a little highlight as an Idea Pin. 📌Click here to check it out. 

2 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin  After many months of encouragement for my client to start utilizing Idea Pins, she created her first Idea Pin with her affiliate links. We have many clients jumping on the bandwagon and it's exciting! 

-Tabby

1 Kudo
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@simplepinmedia that is so exciting, thank you for encouraging Idea Pin creation! Love to hear that your clients are jumping on board. 😊

1 Kudo