Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Videos not loading

theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

I typically load 2-3 videos per day without issue. For the last 24 hours I have not been able to load any video pins. Is anyone experiencing issues with video pins?

thanks,

Chris

https://www.pinterest.com/theburntsunsetnovel 

0 Kudos
15 Replies
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby  My video pins are failing to load about every other pin again. This has happened multiple times over the past year. Can you escalate? Ticket: 336764. I submitted a screen shot and indicated I was using Chrome on a Mac. The Help Desk came back and started talking about IOS and asked for a screen shot. I submitted another screen shot, but it's like they weren't even looking at my ticket or were confused.

thanks,

Chris

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 1.28.40 PM.jpg

0 Kudos
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby I had another pin get stuck in "video being reviewed" over the weekend. That's three videos I currently have on hold. Any chance you can escalate? Ticket: 336764.

thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, @theburntsunsetnovel! Apologies for the delay in response here. Just flagged to support to take a look at. Appreciate you raising in the community. 🙂 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theburntsunsetnovel Hey Chris! I heard back from support and there was a known issue that was affecting videos uploaded causing them to be stuck in review. This has now been reported resolved. LMK if you run into any further issues so I can escalate if needed. Thank you! 

0 Kudos
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby  thanks for checking up on this. Looks like the tech team manually released the stuck videos. One ended up with 2 impressions and the other ended up with 5 impressions. I normally average 2000-5000 impressions. For whatever reason once a video is stuck (and even if you delete it and reload it) its distribution is awful. I'm not loading as much video now because the competition from the regurgitated Tik Tok stuff is too strong, but I'll let you know if anymore stall.

0 Kudos
tmtservicesllc

I have been having this issue for the past month with trying to load Ideas PIN videos.  The videos are under 200MB so unsure why they won't load.  It just says Hmmm something has gone wrong.  Please try again.  

0 Kudos