Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Video views and Reach + Keyword research

alphamumkins

Hello.

I’m new to the community and Pinterest.

I have had incredible response to my first four video pin, impressions ranging from 1k to 8k, however I have had no success after that. Now the views are hardly 4-5.

Also what is generally a good technique to increase the reach of my post and can you guys help me with a basic keyword research framework to increase reach. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
krmartinez112
Just visiting

Hi,

I don't know a whole lot, but I know for certain that you must keep your videos short, as in less than 10 seconds maximum, as people become easily bored and often click off after like 2 seconds, so make sure that you make those first seconds count!! Good luck. Also, besides videos, people seem to love the Pinterest Stories, so try making some of those and see what kind of response you get!

Kelley

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great tips, @krmartinez112! @alphamumkins, welcome to the PBC and Pinterest! Happy to have you. 🙂 I'd recommend doing some searches in the community for "best practices" "tips" "tricks" and seeing what you can find. There are lots of active discussions about best practices and strategy for Pinterest. Here's a thread you can check out now! LMK if you have any questions and hope to see you around.

0 Kudos
hanmantharao
Just visiting

I am also facing the same situation in the dropping impressions and viewers but i am not thinking these effects are due to videos and keywords.When i started following other posts,repining other pins,creating my own pins and creating video pins with these efforts now the impressions are raising.That means if you want good technique to increase the reach of your posts, you must keep relations with others.If you follows the tips that following other posts,repining other pins,creating pins constantly and creating videos as per pinterest suggestions,you will notice the raise because these are basic fundamentals.

0 Kudos