Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Video cover

hyouenzo
Just visiting

I am trying to upload a video to my pinterest cover, but whenever i post it, it comes up with a error saying ''Your upload failed because it is in the wrong format'' However i am using a 16:9 aspect ratio video with a 7 second clip but yet failed to upload, i am also using a .mp4 file format, please help m

highreward_0-1628291979686.png

@PinterestGabby @Anonymous @PinterestJanice 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi, welcome to the PBC.

I read your question and looked at your upload - are you still have issues?

If you are and your trying to upload from Apple Photos for example you will get this error message and may need to use an alternate Video Creator App or Website - I had the same experience a number of months ago and I started using @vimeo to overcome the issue in the case of Apple it is their problem but if your experiencing this on a Windows OS then still consider an alternative App or Website to upload the video and don't forget about Canva.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi, welcome to the PBC.

I read your question and looked at your upload - are you still have issues?

If you are and your trying to upload from Apple Photos for example you will get this error message and may need to use an alternate Video Creator App or Website - I had the same experience a number of months ago and I started using @vimeo to overcome the issue in the case of Apple it is their problem but if your experiencing this on a Windows OS then still consider an alternative App or Website to upload the video and don't forget about Canva.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa

1 Kudo
0kzxy
Just visiting
1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@0kzxy Wow that is so nicely done!

Thanks for sharing.

Lisa