Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Very low impressions in the single digits when normally hundreds or thousands

twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

I am very concerned about my account. For about the past two or three weeks my views have dropped lower and lower. I keep pinning fresh pins and brand new content. I am now getting literally 1 impression or single digit impressions when I normally get hundreds or thousands of impressions.

I am also a Tailwind user.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what is going on? Could this be because of Tailwind?

1 Kudo
13 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@twopinkpeonies thanks for sharing that screenshot of the ticket submission error, I've forwarded along to our team to look into. Regarding your recent ticket submissions, can you send over the ticket # so we can ensure it's being addressed by our team? Feel free to send me a private message if that's preferred. @SmartMoneyGreenPlanet, if you haven't already, please file a ticket with our support team. This link will go directly to the team that's able to help. Thanks!

0 Kudos
SmartMoneyGreenPlanet
Just visiting

I received a response from tailwind, apparently it's a pinterest change that has made it difficult to gain traffic - fresh pins, fresh content all the time.  I'm not fully convinced as my numbers rise if I pin directly onto pinterest.  The days that I use the tailwindapp, the numbers plummet (I've been using google analytics to monitor my traffic, not just pinterest analytics).  At this rate i will probably end up cancelling my tailwind subscription.  The whole point of tailwind was to become more efficient with time and increase traffic - if that's not going to happen, then there's really no point in having tailwind.  

0 Kudos
panoramadeviagem
Just visiting

I am not a Tailwind user and my account is facing the same problem as @twopinkpeonies. Since June 1st all my new fresh pins are not showing up in search and it receives single digit impressions. I have filed at least 4 tickets and the answer was that Pinterest mistakenly flagged my account. It has past 3 weeks since the first ticket was filed and nothing was done to restore this problem in my account. It is very frustrating to keep on pinning new fresh content, although I am still doing. But I don't know until when. Please @PinterestGabby can you help us?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@panoramadeviagem, can you share the ticket # so we can take a look at the status of your ticket sitting with our team? Feel free to send me a private message if that's preferred. Thanks! 

0 Kudos