cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very low impressions in the single digits when normally hundreds or thousands

twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

I am very concerned about my account. For about the past two or three weeks my views have dropped lower and lower. I keep pinning fresh pins and brand new content. I am now getting literally 1 impression or single digit impressions when I normally get hundreds or thousands of impressions.

I am also a Tailwind user.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what is going on? Could this be because of Tailwind?

1 Kudo
13 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @twopinkpeonies, welcome to the Business Community. Have you filed a ticket with support? Our support team has the tools and resources to be able to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. Additionally, take a look at this announcement from our team addressing reports of traffic drops. Hope this helps, and thanks for coming to the community to find a resolution. 👍

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

I have tried three times but I have never gotten a reply.

0 Kudos
twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

Can you help me file a ticket Gabby?

0 Kudos
twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

I have emailed and sent requests 14 times. I am still having the issue.

0 Kudos
SmartMoneyGreenPlanet
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby I am having the same issue and it's quite concerning.  As a blogger, I rely heavily on Pinterest traffic for my income - lately it's plummeted with barely any views no matter what I do.  I have noticed that this started happening since I started using the approved user - tailwindapp to publish pins.  Can you advise please?

0 Kudos
twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

@SmartMoneyGreenPlanet I am also a tailwind user and started noticing that I was having this problem right after I signed up with them..

1 Kudo
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

I was unable to post this post without an error so had to use a picture.

pinterest.jpg

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@twopinkpeonies thanks for sharing that screenshot of the ticket submission error, I've forwarded along to our team to look into. Regarding your recent ticket submissions, can you send over the ticket # so we can ensure it's being addressed by our team? Feel free to send me a private message if that's preferred. @SmartMoneyGreenPlanet, if you haven't already, please file a ticket with our support team. This link will go directly to the team that's able to help. Thanks!

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos