Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Very low impressions in the single digits when normally hundreds or thousands

twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

I am very concerned about my account. For about the past two or three weeks my views have dropped lower and lower. I keep pinning fresh pins and brand new content. I am now getting literally 1 impression or single digit impressions when I normally get hundreds or thousands of impressions.

I am also a Tailwind user.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what is going on? Could this be because of Tailwind?

1 Kudo
13 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @twopinkpeonies, welcome to the Business Community. Have you filed a ticket with support? Our support team has the tools and resources to be able to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. Additionally, take a look at this announcement from our team addressing reports of traffic drops. Hope this helps, and thanks for coming to the community to find a resolution. 👍

0 Kudos
twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

I have tried three times but I have never gotten a reply.

0 Kudos
twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

Can you help me file a ticket Gabby?

0 Kudos
twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

I have emailed and sent requests 14 times. I am still having the issue.

0 Kudos
SmartMoneyGreenPlanet
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby I am having the same issue and it's quite concerning.  As a blogger, I rely heavily on Pinterest traffic for my income - lately it's plummeted with barely any views no matter what I do.  I have noticed that this started happening since I started using the approved user - tailwindapp to publish pins.  Can you advise please?

0 Kudos
twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

Gabby, is this still something you can help me with? Can you check to see if there is a ticket open on my account? I have made several requests through the website but haven't heard back.

0 Kudos
twopinkpeonies
Just visiting

@SmartMoneyGreenPlanet I am also a tailwind user and started noticing that I was having this problem right after I signed up with them..

1 Kudo
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

I was unable to post this post without an error so had to use a picture.

pinterest.jpg

1 Kudo