cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verified Merchant Program

Highlighted

Hello! I have been trying to get approved for the Verified Merchant Program for several months. We just reapplied and were rejected for the 3rd time. The reason being that we aren't in line with the brand reputation. I've reached out to the Help Center and the reply I received was to refer to the guidelines. I've gone through the guidelines and feel we can check off all the boxes to the expectations.  We've had a business Pinterest account for over a year, we are active on Social Media with our business, etc. I'm wanting specifics on what we need to update/change in order to get verified. Please assist @PinterestBrad we would appreciate specific insight!

Shannon

Mountain Edge Designs

@simplepinmedia 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Posts regularly

Hi @PinterestBrad

I've seen your reply to others who have been rejected more than once for reasons the creators can't see how they're missing the mark, which seems to be elusive. You aren't able to give specifics on why a creator is rejected. 

But, I'm wondering if you happen to know if there are any talks or plans of being more transparent and specific with why a creator is rejected? My thoughts are that Pinterest is pushing for a shoppable platform for their users so it would be beneficial for Pinterest to help their creators achieve this without the frustrating repeated rejection with generic explanations. Thanks so much, Brad! 

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Tabby & Shannon,

As always, thanks for the questions and insight as we continue to tackle the Policy related experience and feedback.

Unfortunately, as Tabby alluded, we aren't able to share any more specifics related to policy disapprovals other than what is shared in the emails from the Policy team.

Regarding Tabby's question about feedback - Yes, we are constantly reviewing and sharing the feedback we receive through our support channels and directly from posts like this from customers. The VMP is partnering with our other internal teams to improve this process for everyone involved and of course to increase our total number of Verified Merchant. I don't have any clear timelines for expectations, so please hang in there and as soon as we have anything to share, I'll be sure to post here!

If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account specific VMP question? Reach out to the VMP team today!
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

Thank you so much, Brad! That's encouraging to hear! @PinterestBrad 

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

@mountain_edge_designs ^

-Simple Pin Media