cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verified Merchant Program

Highlighted
Problem-solver
Labels (1)

Verified Merchants have a blue checkmark on their profiles, and become eligible for increased distribution within high-intent shopping experiences and metrics like conversion reporting.

Is there anyone who has successfully verified their profile as a merchant on pinterest?

Something goes wrong everytime I try it. What are the steps you follow in order to verify your profile as a Merchant?

7 Kudos
47 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

We have submitted our business account for the second time and been rejected again. The reason given is "Account does not meet the criteria for verification.

I have contacted support and was told:
"We understand your frustration and have shared your feedback with our Product and Policy teams. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to share more details at this time."

We have been through the guidelines and cannot find anything that would run afoul of them. We were told: Guess what might be wrong and try again. We can't tell you anything. 

This is insane. How are we supposed to correct a problem that Pinterest has determined exists when you won't tell us what it is?

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

I just got a not approved notice and the same vague reason. It makes me feel like Pinterest does not care about small business. It's very discouraging. 

1 Kudo
Just visiting

Obviously someone, somewhere is making a call. How hard would it be to pass that information along so we don't have to keep guessing? I can't even get a response from support now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@gryphonsmoon @yournnonce Hi!

Can you guys please let me know if you get any further information from help center? I also want to apply it again but still hesitating to be rejected again.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

@AmericanoCrystals @gryphonsmoon @yournnonce Same. I am eager to hear any news.

-------------------------------
Artist painting flowers and landscapes of Hawaii.
See my Hawaiian art Pinterest Board here.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gryphonsmoon can you send over your ticket # so we can escalate internally? You should be getting responses from our support team regardless so I want to double-check on the status. Thanks! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi Gabby - I've checked my emails back and forth from Pinterest & I don't see a ticket number.

Looking further back I see a "Your request (169387) has been received and is being reviewed by our team."

Is there anything else you need? We would greatly appreciate any help with this problem.

Thanks

---Bill Tuttle

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gryphonsmoon Hey Bill, that's it! That's the ticket number. I can see that someone from support followed up with you mid-June regarding your application. If you have any questions, you can open back up the ticket by replying to it and it will route to the same person who helped you initially. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Thanks!

I have replied to it with no response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi Gabby - Nothing here, no response. I'm not sure why they decided to keep the reason secret. I've talked to more and more people that are planning on dumping Pinterest just for this reason.

0 Kudos