cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verified Merchant Program

Highlighted
Problem-solver
Labels (1)

Verified Merchants have a blue checkmark on their profiles, and become eligible for increased distribution within high-intent shopping experiences and metrics like conversion reporting.

Is there anyone who has successfully verified their profile as a merchant on pinterest?

Something goes wrong everytime I try it. What are the steps you follow in order to verify your profile as a Merchant?

7 Kudos
47 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

I have read through everyone’s comments on becoming a verified merchant.  I am having the same issues.  I have applied 5 times.  My tag and catalog are uploaded and approved,  I keep getting the same list for declining and it I have complied with every point.

Business name and social media name must be consistent

Social media posts must not be predominantly memes or quotes

Social media accounts must have new content posted within the last 30 days

Merchant must have a Pinterest account older than 3 months

Merchant domain must match domain listed on merchant's account

Why doesn’t Pinterest have more help with these issues and how to fix?  I also have submitted a support ticket and the reply comes back that they don’t have anything to do with the Verified Program and to read the guidelines.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@rugratsva Hi! good point! Thank you very much for sharing!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby 

Can you tell me where you apply to pass the merchant review and get your badge?

I have a green checkmark for my catalog and my tags but have been turned down three times for the Merchant Review Program.  At least the last two times the reason was:

Account does not meet the brand reputation criteria for verification

When reading the merchant guidelines I feel that my site and brand meet all of the criteria, but obviously I am missing something.  I didn't know there was a separate merchant review process or am I misunderstanding your response?

I look forward to any help you can give me with this.

Thank you.

Susan

Susan's Soaps & More

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Yes, same here. I am having issues with my Pinterest Tag on my Shopify store. Pinterest says it is installed yet "unhealthy". It is reporting page visits but not "Add to cart" or "checkout." I have tried unlinking the Pinterest account from my shopify store and re-adding it, but that has not helped. 

karen_whitworth_0-1591484917632.png

-------------------------------
Artist painting flowers and landscapes of Hawaii.
See my Hawaiian art Pinterest Board here.
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Well I was able to get a ticket submitted and received the totally unhelpful reply 

"Thank you ."

@PinterestGabby  - you suggested submitting a ticket. Is there a way to get actual assistance getting into the top secret verified business club?

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Well rejected again, I am giving up. My site is my life's work, every sentence and image curated carefully and professionally by me. It is 100% none of the spammy things on this list yet "support" refuses to give any individual advice as to why my site is rejected. So I give up, and I also am pulling my Pinterest ads. I'll spend with a company that wants to actually help its businesses. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 8.32.01 AM.png

6 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @tiedyediva, thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us. We have shared this with our Verified Merchant team in hopes that we can help improve the customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for being a part of the Business Community.  

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

2 Kudos
Problem-solver

@tiedyediva  sorry to hear that,  they rejected me as well 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Same here, @tiedyediva! I have received that exact same rejection email for the past 3 months. Despite contacting Business Support numerous times, nobody seems able (or wants) to tell me exactly what on my site is leading to repeated rejections. I have combed through every single page, post, product, image and line of text on my site to try and find the issue, to no avail. It is beyond frustrating to be rejected month after month for no apparent reason. Glad to hear that I'm not alone in this battle!

If anyone does get approved, please share any tips or tricks!

4 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

kindly tell me about to how to approve Merchant account? i am so tried 

0 Kudos