cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verified Merchant Program

gryphonsmoon
Just visiting

Looks like nothing has changed on this issue. This is very disappointing. We love working with Pinterest, but doesn't seem to be interested in solving this problem for us or other businesses like us.

2 Kudos
pappyessie
Just visiting

I was wonder why such site: https://www.dollygown.com can pass Verified Merchant Program, this site is based in HongKong, with all unoriginal content, dresses, all items are copied from others, no any social channels, all itmes are on sales...., but it still can pass Verified Merchant Program, I'm so confused, please help

@

1 Kudo
pappyessie
Just visiting

I was wonder why such site: https://www.dollygown.com can pass Verified Merchant Program, this site is based in HongKong, with all unoriginal content, dresses, all items are copied from others, no any social channels, all products are on sales...., it's a scam site, but it still can pass Verified Merchant Program, I'm so confused, please help!

@PinterestGabby  @PinterestJanice 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pappyessie are you referring to this Dolly Gown site? They are not listed as a Verified Merchant. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
gryphonsmoon
Just visiting

I see large companies that have b been approved - I assume because that equals large spending on ads. Small businesses are left in the dark, and left to look for platforms other than Pinterest to support them. 

0 Kudos
oktopolis
Just visiting

Denied twice and like so many others here none of the issues listed in the denial apply to my website. The entire process has been maddening and is quickly turning me away from Pinterest.

2 Kudos
shopluckycollective
Just visiting

Hi! We have fixed a bunch of things on our website to meet the VM requirements. How can I re-apply to the program? Should I "Cancel enrollment" and try again? Thank you!

@PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo
lamar_cynthia
Just visiting

Me too! I keep getting emails that I'm so close to complete, tag done, catalog done, I read the merchant guideline and I don't see a spot to verify that I've read them, and then when I click to apply it knocks me out of the page??

Cindy

0 Kudos