Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Verified Merchant Program

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Verified Merchants have a blue checkmark on their profiles, and become eligible for increased distribution within high-intent shopping experiences and metrics like conversion reporting.

Is there anyone who has successfully verified their profile as a merchant on Pinterest?

Something goes wrong every time I try it. What are the steps you follow in order to verify your profile as a Merchant?

7 Kudos
60 Replies
gryphonsmoon
Posts regularly

Looks like nothing has changed on this issue. This is very disappointing. We love working with Pinterest, but doesn't seem to be interested in solving this problem for us or other businesses like us.

2 Kudos
oktopolis
Just visiting

Denied twice and like so many others here none of the issues listed in the denial apply to my website. The entire process has been maddening and is quickly turning me away from Pinterest.

2 Kudos
pappyessie
Just visiting

I was wonder why such site: https://www.dollygown.com can pass Verified Merchant Program, this site is based in HongKong, with all unoriginal content, dresses, all items are copied from others, no any social channels, all itmes are on sales...., but it still can pass Verified Merchant Program, I'm so confused, please help

@

1 Kudo
pappyessie
Just visiting

I was wonder why such site: https://www.dollygown.com can pass Verified Merchant Program, this site is based in HongKong, with all unoriginal content, dresses, all items are copied from others, no any social channels, all products are on sales...., it's a scam site, but it still can pass Verified Merchant Program, I'm so confused, please help!

@PinterestGabby  @PinterestJanice 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pappyessie are you referring to this Dolly Gown site? They are not listed as a Verified Merchant. 

1 Kudo
shopluckycollective
Just visiting

Hi! We have fixed a bunch of things on our website to meet the VM requirements. How can I re-apply to the program? Should I "Cancel enrollment" and try again? Thank you!

@PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo
coming1781
Just visiting

Hi Gabby,

I applied the Verified Merchant Program a month ago. 

Catalog is approved and tag installed and healthy , but he status is still in review. 

Could you please check for me ?

Thanks.

Cady

1 Kudo
lamar_cynthia
Just visiting

Me too! I keep getting emails that I'm so close to complete, tag done, catalog done, I read the merchant guideline and I don't see a spot to verify that I've read them, and then when I click to apply it knocks me out of the page??

Cindy

0 Kudos
shopclaricielo
Just visiting

Hello!

I have recently applied to be a verified merchant on Pinterest and am having issues getting the blue checkmark. I have been reaching out regarding this matter since last week and have received little to no help. My tickets have been closed without really helping me solve the issue or answering my questions.

I have made sure (and will attach screenshots) that my domain has been claimed , my tag is installed and healthy and that my catalog has been approved. All 3 things are checked off on my Business hub…

HOWEVER… I have a notification on my business hub stating “NEEDS ATTENTION” above “verified merchant status.

I do not know what exactly needs attention. I have gone over the guidelines and have a clear return and shipping policy, a clear contact email and contact form. I do not promote nor sell any unsafe or illegal content.  Also I just removed any out of stock product from my Shopify inventory.

I do not see how I am not following the guideline and would like for someone to tell me the exact reason I am to being verified and how to solve it.

I have the shop tab on my profile, and prices displayed so I really cant seem to figure out why the blue checkmark is not showing up.

Hoping to get some answers and help over this! 🙂 

0 Kudos
shopclaricielo
Just visiting

Hello, I applied to the verified merchant program, got an email stating i was approved, and never got the blue check mark. I have been reaching out to support all week and have had zero luck fixing my issue. My tag is installed, my catalog was approved. All 3 requirements are checked green. @PinterestSupport

I have an alert under Verified merchant status saying "needs attention" yet I have already been approved and my approval has also been stated on my Shopify app. How can we go about this? 

I really appreciate some feedback!

0 Kudos