cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verified Merchant Program "In-Progress" and "Under Review" status been months

pavacat

Dear Pinterest

We submitted the VMS application for the first time, but it was always in the review status.

We wrote several e-mails about this problem and got the reply that we were asked to wait for 7-14 days. As a result, after this time, the problem still remained unsolved.

We did all the work: 

Catalog approved  &  Tag installed and healthy

Can you help solve this problem thoroughly?

Regards

Jacky

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AmourLuxuryCo

I am having the same issue. I applied months ago and passed the tag installed & healthy stage as well as catalog approved stage. I have been stuck on Account in Review (processing) for months with no change. My Pinterest account is @ AmourLuxuryCo. Can someone from Pinterest support please help. Thanks

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato

Hi, Jacky (@pavacat) and @AmourLuxuryCo!

I have just checked your profiles and it looks like your accounts are approved since they both have the blue checkmark. 

I'm sorry I've got here a little late, but I'm glad it worked out for you both. Let me know if you need anything else, please. 😊

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
yogasanamats
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestRenato --

We are experiencing the same issue here at Yogasana mats: https://www.pinterest.com/yogasanamats/_shop/

We have been under review for months and the last time we filled out a support ticket (about a month ago) -- we got the same response that the previous posters received (wait 7-14 days). 

Any insight as to how we can get VM approved? It has been "In-progress" for months...Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos