cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verified Merchant Program "In-Progress" and "Under Review" status been months

PinterestDebora

Hi @fclash, I completely understand your frustration. I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. Let us know how it worked out!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
fclash
Just visiting

Thanks @PinterestDebora for the reply. To follow up to how it worked out, they told me to wait longer. In the first replay they said 6-8 weeks but after I told them it has been a number of months, they said wait longer. Wish I could give better news in this thread.

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @fclash, thank you for reaching back out to me. I completely understand your frustration. I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding the issue. The influx of applications makes application review times a bit longer than usual. Please continue working with that team on this they will let you know when there is an update, and please also continue to check the Pinterest Business Hub for the most up-to-date information regarding your application status. I wish there was more I could do here but the team who works on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern. There is no particular timeline for the review process, We kindly request you to wait some more time.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @yogasanamats!
Thank you for coming here. Maybe you have already noticed, but I'd like to inform you that you too have the blue checkmark on your profile page. 
I hope everything looks fine on your end too, but feel free to let me know if you need anything else. 😃

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
yogasanamats
Just visiting

@PinterestRenato Thank you for your response -- coincidentally, we got approved in the last 24 hours!

0 Kudos
petduro

Hello we got the same problem! We provided all the information several months ago and everything is okay. But now it's still in progress status. Could you please help us check and solve the problem? Here's the link to our profile: https://www.pinterest.com/petduro/

The status is as shown below:

in progress.png

0 Kudos
fclash
Just visiting

Hello Pinterest Support / Pinterest Family - @PinterestRenato  We too are having the same issue. We have been in the "Verified merchant status: In-progress" stage for quite some time. Pinterest support contact ticket was not able to help except to say they are backed up. I see too others were having trouble being stuck at this stage.  My Pinterest account is @fclash - Thank you so much for the support.

@PinterestGabby  @PinterestJazmin @simplepinmedia

1 Kudo