Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

US Pinterest manager for a UK client....No reach on pins - Help!

thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello!

I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone else is having this same issue.  I am a Pinterest manager in the US and one of my clients is based in the UK. 

It's an e-commerce brand selling planners, journals, and notebooks.  Great products, especially this time of year with people goal planning and such.  I've done a mix of video pins (manually pinned on Pinterest using tags) and scheduling static pins and product pins in Tailwind.  However, I am not getting any reach on her pins.  Could it be a time-zone thing?  When I'm pinning during the day here in the US, it's night time in the UK.  That's the only thing I can think would be the issue. 

Anyone else in a similar situation? Have you come up with any other strategies or solutions? 

Thanks!

1 Kudo
10 Replies
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

@IrresistibleLtd Hi, Claire and welcome to our community!

What you are describing sounds like a minor issue with your device, like a browser extension or blocker. For that reason, I will kindly ask you to take a few measures before trying it again.

* Clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can learn how here.

* Make sure your browser or APP  is up-to-date. You can check here.

* Try from a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari are optimized).

* Disable any browser extensions one by one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest).

* Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.

* Try from another computer.

I hope this helps! But if after this the issue persists, please, file a ticket to our support team so someone can investigate the issue. 

0 Kudos