cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upon login I'm asked to build a profile?

We had the same prompt on our account and it was filled out and now it has unclaimed our website that was previously claimed. Is Pinterest rolling out a fix for this? @PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting, everyone! We're looking into this and will share an update once we hear back from our internal support teams. Stay tuned...🤞

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

3 Kudos
carlyonpurpose
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby I have this on all accounts that were created BEFORE mid-2020. 

HOWEVER, when I fill it out, it seems to kill the option to add tags on my pins (essential now that pinterest is siphoning off our traffic to those shop pages if we DONT add tags). Installing the pinterest ads tag seems to "fix" the inability to tag on some accounts, but not all. 

What should we do to get the "tagging" ability back? 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
pintuitiveservices
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby One of my clients had their account unclaimed as well. Is there a fix for this or does she need to reclaim her website?

- Melody
0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, thanks for your patience while we looked into this today. Our team has indeed identified a bug in the sign-in flow which is resulting in the prompt that @owlbbaking shared via screenshot. Our engineering team has since fixed the issue and this has been resolved! If you're still experiencing trouble, please let us know so we can escalate. Thank you! 🤗

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

6 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Loves to help

Thank you! @PinterestGabby 

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
1 Kudo
GirlJustDIY
Just visiting

I have been unable to ad Tags to my pins and did not experience the sign-in flow issue. I've tried adding Tags to new pins but only get errors. I am not able to add tags to any existing pins either. My account has been verified for nearly 3 years and a few years prior to that before I rebranded.  Can someone please help me?  I've tried going through the Help channels but they only tell me it should be resolved and should work for me but it's not.

0 Kudos