Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Unhealthy Tag Help!

HelloMinimalist

Hello, I am trying to join the verified merchant program but am having problems with a unhealthy tag. It lists problems that need to be fixed but I am very confused about this. Appreciate it if someone could help me on this. Thanks!

Below is a screenshot attached. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 8.49.37 PM.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey, @HelloMinimalist! Welcome to the PBC. 🙂 It can take about 7 business days to update once the feed/tag are initially setup [both with Shopify or manually]. If you're still having issues, please file a ticket with our Verified Merchant team. This link will take you directly to the contact form that goes to the VMP team who can help troubleshoot and dive deeper into any questions you have. Hope this helps, and let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime. 👍

0 Kudos
HelloMinimalist

Hi Gabby!

Thanks so much for responding! I have filed a ticket 3 times already, but there was never any response. Would you mind helping me file the ticket? I just need my business submitted for review but this is more complicated than I have expected. ☹️

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
collective131

I am having the same problem! I don't understand the Product ID. When I generated the event codes, they didnt have anything about Product Ids. Showing the same warnings. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 12.51.38 PM.png

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @collective131, and welcome to our community!

I would like to confirm if you have consulted our article about how to implement the Pinterest tag. It is highly important to check this article because this is the only official guideline you can find online.

It is true that some online tutorials might be helpful sometimes, but they may not be a fit for your account for any reason, and this could cause a few inconveniences. So, if you haven't followed this article's instructions already, please, make sure they match what you have already done. 

However, if you find any trouble solving this, please, don't hesitate to file a ticket with our team so they can investigate. If you receive an automated response, just reply back asking to talk to someone. Let me know if you need anything else after this, please. 😊

0 Kudos