Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Trying to connect my Pinterest business page with my Facebook Page.

pondicoco12

I don´t see ¨Social Networks¨ under ¨settings¨ in my Pinterest business account.

Am I doing something wrong?

I just created this Pinterest business account and haven´t posted any pins yet.

Is that the problem?

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

@pondicoco12 Hi David, and welcome to our community!

I apologize for being a bit late here, but if you go to "Settings" > "Claim" on your Pinterest account, you will find the social media you can currently claim. Facebook isn't an option yet, but Instagram, Etsy, and Youtube are. I hope you enjoy it, but please let me know if you need anything else. 😉 

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
6 Replies
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

@pondicoco12 Hi David, and welcome to our community!

I apologize for being a bit late here, but if you go to "Settings" > "Claim" on your Pinterest account, you will find the social media you can currently claim. Facebook isn't an option yet, but Instagram, Etsy, and Youtube are. I hope you enjoy it, but please let me know if you need anything else. 😉 

3 Kudos
tubasahiner
Just visiting

Hello there, sorry i am new here and can't start a new conversation to ask my question can someone help me please?

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @tubasahiner, and welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy it!

Please, feel free to send your question here, I'll do my best to help you. 😉

1 Kudo
tubasahiner
Just visiting

Thank you!

I opened a business pinterest page about a week ago. I was trying to link my shopify store with pinterest, it asked me to enter my credit card details for future ads. I entered my details and pressed save and pinterest logged me out and message comes on screen saying my account has been deactivated by pinterest. I did nothing wrong.. i send a help request through the help centre, but this is really inconvenient. Does this happen often on pinterest? Also, will they re activate my pinterest page and how long does it take for them to respond?

Thanks

0 Kudos
tubasahiner
Just visiting

Thank your trying to help out, however this issue has now been resolved thanks again!

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pondicoco12 @tubasahiner sounds like these reported issues were resolved, great to hear! If applicable, please mark an answer as an accepted solution. 🙂 Thanks for coming to the PBC!

0 Kudos