Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

story pins

kaarinrn

@PinterestGabby  i have been trying to access story pins for a few months now and i can’t tell that if the email you guys sent me will let me be able to make story pins. please let me know if i am able to access this fun thing i’ve been trying to do. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @kaarinrn, welcome to the community. Just to clarify, did you apply for early access? Story Pins are still in development, so not everyone will get access yet. Our team is taking into account a variety of factors including (but not limited to) previously published content, country location and business status. You will only hear back if you are added to the beta program, which should be about 5-7 days from when you apply. Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions!

0 Kudos
pureyeva
Just visiting

Hi there @PinterestGabby and @kaarinrn ,

We've been in the same situation here, requested the early access, location is US, profile linked to our launching website ( in a couple of days) ...No email received, but 2 days ago the Story Pin featured appeared randomly, no time to organize some content in an instant, and today checking to use the feature, it disappeared. Using the web browser and app to post, all updated.. We're so excited to use this to better storytell some educational pins to our audience but this seems to be so glitchy and exclusive and randomly granted to the accounts...

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @pureyeva, thanks for flagging this and for your feedback. Welcome to the community, btw. 🙂 I responded to the other thread you commented on about losing access to Story Pins. Feel free to reach out there if you have any questions. 

0 Kudos