cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story Pins

theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

I've noticed that every couple of days story pins don't work. I'll be able to post a story in the morning but then it won't work that night or properly. I'll get an error message that says pin won't deserialize properly.

Has anyone else experienced trouble with this new feature?

Currently the story feature is not working for me again. 

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Got it, thanks for clarifying. Let us know if you encounter anything over the next couple days and we can touch base on Monday to confirm. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @theburntsunsetnovel , sorry to hear about the trouble! Could you post a screenshot of the error message you're receiving so we can share with our team? Thanks! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

@PinterestGabbyhere is a sample of the error messages I have gotten. I opened a ticket last week. As soon as the problem went away and the ticket was closed the problem came back. Last night, however, after previously receiving the error message I was able to do a story.

thanks,

Chris

E0640FC2-4276-420F-B824-54E2E5711473.png

0 Kudos
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

@PinterestGabby here are some more...

CF2AEC37-76A7-422D-A42D-1DFD64025AF3.png

936429AF-9C00-42BC-AE23-DFF00E2AEE21.png

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the screenshots, @theburntsunsetnovel! I've sent these over to our engineering team to look into, I'll follow-up here as soon as I hear more info. 👍

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @theburntsunsetnovel, thanks for your patience here while I dove into this. I checked with our engineering team and they mentioned that this should be resolved. Have you tried a Story Pin after your post on Monday? Let us know so we can escalate back as needed. Thanks!

1 Kudo
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

Thanks for following up with this @PinterestGabby The problem was intermittent. I have not experienced any issues for two days. But the same thing happened the first time I submitted a ticket. As soon as I said I was all set, the problem returned. If I run into any trouble in the next few days I will capture another screen shot. If I don't see anymore issues by Monday we can call the issue solved.  

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Got it, thanks for clarifying. Let us know if you encounter anything over the next couple days and we can touch base on Monday to confirm. Thanks and have a great weekend!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theburntsunsetnovel just checking in here! Saw that you marked my response on Friday as the accepted solution -- safe to say you're not running into further issues with Story Pins? 🤞

0 Kudos
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

Correct. I have not experienced any issues with story pins for several days. Thank you.

1 Kudo