Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Story pin option disappeared

bambolina_rc
Just visiting

Hi! I have a business account which is @chiaraskitchen and I have had very good experience with the story pins. Lots of people to come and visit my stories and click on the links to my blog. I’m very disappointed that this option has now disappeared and I don’t understand why. Is there anything I can do to get it back? I’m desperate. I had almost 100k visitors in the first month and this is really gonna change things for me.

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @bambolina_rc, welcome to the community! We’re always experimenting with new products, and sometimes we remove a product to improve your experience. Story Pins is no longer available in your market, but stay tuned for the release of a new version of this format in the future. 👍

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @bambolina_rc, welcome to the community! We’re always experimenting with new products, and sometimes we remove a product to improve your experience. Story Pins is no longer available in your market, but stay tuned for the release of a new version of this format in the future. 👍

1 Kudo
aiouassignments

you have any content that you think could be interesting for the Today Tab theme of the day (i.e. Memorial Day, 4th of July, or any of the trends shared during office hours/newsletter), please submit it here.

aiou

aiou solved assignment
Our team will review and will let you know if it's been featured. Thanks!

0 Kudos