Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Story Pin End Card

FamilyEzine
Just visiting

Hi guys, 🙂

How can I make a pin like this with the Follow button at the end of the video as in the screenshot..?

Screenshot_85.png

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/how-to-make-money-on-social-media-5-best-ways-to-make-money-online-eve...

in this pin there is one short video marked with the number 1 ...

when it's done, this second slide appears (marked with the number 2) where is the lady's picture, some kind of description and the "Follow" button...

I have been trying for several days to find a solution/tutorial on Pinterest website, in YouTube tutorials, Tailwind and many other site on how to make the same Pin, but I didn't find anything...

please, can you help me with this?

thank you in advance 🙂

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @FamilyEzine It's not something you can create. Pinterest will create that automatically for you. Does that makes sense? You won't see it when you're looking at it from your account but trust me it's there. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
7 Replies
FamilyEzine
Just visiting

Hi guys, 🙂

How can I make a pin like this with the Follow button at the end of the video as in the screenshot..?

FamilyEzine_1-1644771861857.png

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/how-to-make-money-on-social-media-5-best-ways-to-make-money-online-eve...

in this pin there is one short video marked with the number 1 ...

when it's done, this second slide appears (marked with the number 2) where is the lady's picture, some kind of description and the "Follow" button...

I have been trying for several days to find a solution/tutorial on Pinterest website, in YouTube tutorials, Tailwind and many other site on how to make the same Pin, but I didn't find anything...

please, can you help me with this?

thank you in advance 🙂

1 Kudo
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @FamilyEzine 

The FOLLOW button is a feature that it part of Pinterest's design when you create IDEA PINS.

Does that answer your question?

Thank you! 

1 Kudo
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @FamilyEzine 

The FOLLOW button is a feature that it part of Pinterest's design when you create IDEA PINS.

Does that answer your question?

Thank you! 

2 Kudos
FamilyEzine
Just visiting

Hi @pinterestmarketingexpert

thank you for trying to help me

now I tried to make one "Idea Pin" and unfortunately, I can't find an option to make the last slide with the "Follow" button as I showed in the screenshot

I uploaded a short video, and when I click "Next" I can't find an option to make an "End Cart" with the "Follow" button

please, do you have a link to any tutorial, or can you make a short video and show me how to do it?

thank you in advance

1 Kudo
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @FamilyEzine It's not something you can create. Pinterest will create that automatically for you. Does that makes sense? You won't see it when you're looking at it from your account but trust me it's there. 

Thanks

2 Kudos
FamilyEzine
Just visiting

thank yuo @pinterestmarketingexpert 

you are great 🙂

thanks to you i finally did what i wanted

I didn't expect this to happen automatically in the end

thanks again 🙂

2 Kudos

So why when I look at other pins sometimes it says "save" and other times "follow".  Are the follow one's accounts that Pinterest recommends I follow?  @pinterestmx 

0 Kudos