Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Shopping Office Hours Post-Event Chat

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi PBC! Thank you for taking part in our first-ever office hours event! We hope you found the conversation helpful and we look forward to covering more topics in our next office hours event. We appreciate all your questions and feedback and want to open up this space to continue chatting about all things shopping!

Please feel free to add any additional questions or comments for our shopping team in the comments! Make sure to take our post-event survey to let us know how we did and what you'd like to see next!

For those that were unable to attend the live session, we will be sharing a video recording so you can see what you missed!

Below are some Help Center resources from our event chat:

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bodymindmood oh no sorry you weren't able to get in! Sounds like it may have been a Zoom glitch, thanks for letting us know. Good news is we'll be posting a video recording so that you can catch up on what we covered. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
8 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin Hi there I really tried to get in but it was just spinning 😵💫 telling me host had not started meeting yet……Lisa

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bodymindmood oh no sorry you weren't able to get in! Sounds like it may have been a Zoom glitch, thanks for letting us know. Good news is we'll be posting a video recording so that you can catch up on what we covered. 🙂

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @PinterestJazmin I kind of thought that actually it just spun and spun with no end in sight so technically I was there but outside the door 🚪 

I will wait for the recording and watch because I had a question and I am not sure if they answered it or not related to services shopping.

Thanks for responding!

Lisa

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bodymindmood in the meantime, feel free to post your question here and we can share with the shopping team! 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin 

My question is will there ever be services shopping things like buying personal training sessions, cooking lessons and things like that service-based purchases. I wanted to know if that’s even possible to do through Pinterest as opposed to people finding my account and contacting me outside of Pinterest I thought it would be a little easier if they could actually do it from your Pinterest account and I have gotten a few people who contacted me outside of Pinterest but have found me on Pinterest.

Lisa

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bodymindmood great question! As of right now, we are not able to support service based purchases but I've shared your feedback with our team internally. In the meantime, you do have the ability to add digital courses as products. Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bodymindmood, we just posted the recap video here! Thanks for your patience. 🙂

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin I promise I am here just getting things organized thanks for letting me know I am going to be watching the recap.

Love where all of this is going.

Lisa

0 Kudos