Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Shopify catalog not connecting with Pinterest

lovemyswag
Just visiting

I am so frustrated. I have connected my shopify store with the pinterest app, claimed my website, and installed tag and still the catalog is not importing. It is asking for a feed. I have reached out to shopify - Pinterest help, and they keep telling me to disconnect and reconnect the app which I have done numerous times. I have been trying to get this fixed since april, and have sent numerous help requests. I do not know what else to do. Any ideas?

1 Kudo
5 Replies

@lovemyswag Hello there! I had the same issue last disregarding my Shopify site with the Pinterest App setting up my catalog on Pinterest actually. My is now resolved due to tip from Pinterest Support though. The solution might be in the Bulk Editor section of your product listings on the backend, go to products on Shopify, at very top of page select "Actions", then select, Available to Sales Channel or Sales Channel option, you want to then select all the sales channels tgat come up in he list that you'd like to have your product catalog sync with and added to, such as, Facebook, Pinterest, Messenger, etc. So, you want to selection the option to "Make Products Available" on each one of the sales channels that come up in the list displayed accordingly that you're interested in setting up for catalog sales, and then, make sure you save before exiting at the very top of product page on Shopify. Give about 24 to 48 hours for update to sync onto Pinterest with changes, and then, you should be good to go, and problem should be solved hopefully. Hope this works for you as well, and you're welcome.

Owen.

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @lovemyswag and welcome to the PBC.

This is a known issue and our team is working on a fix. Thank you for reporting!

Let me know if you need anything else.

0 Kudos
petalseu

Hi,

I am faced with this exact problem, but so far the issue is not resolved. I tried the solution presented above, but there is no save option at the top of the page after making the products available for the sales channels.

Shopify support has come back and said that this issues is from Pinterest. Pinterest is asking us to contact Shopify support. At the moment I am stuck in the middle. Let's see what comes about. 

I will wait for another 24-48 hours before contacting support.

Best Regards,

Naukhez

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

@petalseu Hi Naukhez and welcome to the PBC!

This is a known issue and our team is working on a fix. Thank you for reporting and sorry for the delay!

Let me know if you need anything else.

0 Kudos
septembermoonlight

This is now mid-October.  Is there a fix yet?  I'm very frustrated!

0 Kudos