Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Severe drop in Impressions and visitors

artisticshit
Just visiting

Hi Everyone,

Lately My Pinterest Viewers have been falling dramatically ever since the update. I had tried everything but still wasn't giving much change.

My account was getting 1.3M viewers every month but now has decreased to 424K per month.

Has the same been happening to you guys??? 

Is there any solution to it???

PS :- Stay Home, Stay Safe!!!!!!

😊

4 Kudos
8 Replies
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

I've gone from 1.4M monthly views to 250K since the beginning of June. My account is not suspended, but my pins are not coming up in search either. I've opened multiple tickets with zero answers.

I did specify in my latest ticket that my pins were not coming up in search. I have several articles that were performing very well, and showing "above the fold" when doing a keyword search. But now, there is nothing.

And when I just keyword search my own name "Healthy Ambitions" the only results I get are a few pins that link to my YouTube channel. Nothing to my website is coming up.

Thankfully, I've been blogging for over a year and I'm getting around 150 visits a day from direct traffic and Google search. If not for that, I'd be dead in the water.

1 Kudo
panoramadeviagem
Just visiting

The same is happening here and my pins are not showing up in search. Even filing some tickets, the answers I have received do not explain why there was this severe drop. They say to keep on producing some new content, but I think it will not lead to a better way. I keep on doing but hopeless.

0 Kudos
mckul1967

When we are keeping Pins in the wrong way at that time this case is happening. We must have to pin our pins at proper boards and proper places. Avoid to scam the procedure. My account also has been suspended now I have to work for it. 

0 Kudos
trona_freeman
Just visiting

There was a fault with the spam guard and lots of accounts got caught in it, mine included. No signs of recovery though and still dropping.

0 Kudos
trona_freeman
Just visiting

I was told my account was accidentally caught in the spam filter, there was a huge error with it and lots of accounts were falsely marked as spam. My account, and others, don't seem to be recovering though 

1 Kudo
beautybitesorg
Just visiting

@artisticshit @healthyambitionsteam The same thing has been happening to me almost every month since April this year. It's a bug in the system that flags URLs as low quality so that the pins that link to the URL don't show up in public search at all - instead, you find other related content, or my favorite type: stolen pins that link to spam. We talked about this with other bloggers in another discussion here (search the chats for "bug"). Contact Business support and tell them that you've been affected by this "bug", then ask them to remove the flag. It takes a while every time after that for the pins to show up - last time it was an entire week after they removed the flag, but at least it worked! I hope this gets resolved very soon...

3 Kudos
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

@beautybitesorg  thanks for the tip! I have updated my ticket info with that additional information. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@beautybitesorg thank you, this explains a lot!

1 Kudo