cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved VS Created pins

milfmommyfrommars

Hey! how would i get a created tab on my profile? 

0 Kudos
carachace
Just visiting

@carlyonpurpose @PinterestGabby @tailwind "If the same pin is relevant to multiple boards within your account you can consider saving from one board to xx."
This is in direct conflict with the answer from support I received say they recommend I only create fresh Pins. Interesting support answer to repinning 

0 Kudos
carlyonpurpose
Just visiting

@carachace I would definitely not save from one board to another within pinterest. 

It was questionable when that email was written (which was a few months ago) and it's even more questionable now! 

0 Kudos
carachace
Just visiting

@carlyonpurpose - I don't, I'm talking about TW. You can read the extent of the support answer I received in the other string. It's getting pretty unclear, that's for sure.

1 Kudo
carlyonpurpose
Just visiting

I'm sorry my comment was definitely not clear -  would also suggest not using tailwind, not re-using an identical pin image AT ALL after it's been pinned once. 

0 Kudos
carachace
Just visiting

Thanks @carlyonpurpose! I definitely have my own stats and data for myself and clients about what's working and what isn't. Seems like it's ALL on the table for reassessment right now.

2 Kudos
carlyonpurpose
Just visiting

Absolutely... there is no one who could possibly know right now what's going to be best for long term traffic!! 

0 Kudos