Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Save the date: New Year, New You Event

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (4)

New Year, New You_ Events.png

Calling all businesses! We've got an exciting new event headed your way. Our New Year, New You event on December 15th will help you plan ahead so that you can reach Pinners making New Year's resolutions for 2022. In this session hosted by our SMB Manager, Matthew Czech, we’ll be walking you through strategy as well as creative and catalog implementation. This interactive session will include a Q&A session where we will answer any questions you may have about campaign strategy. 

We’d like to gather your questions and confirm your availability ahead of the session so that we can make the best use of our time together. Please add your questions to this short questionnaire form so we can capture what this group would like to discuss. 

The event will take place on Wednesday, December 15th from 12-12:45pm PST via Google Meet. Click here to add to your calendar!

Link to Join

Otherwise, to join by phone, dial (US) +1 601-861-4424‬ PIN: ‪130 901 832‬#

Are you planning to attend? Let us know in the comments! 

11 Kudos
13 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

BEYOND stoked for this!!! Matt is the best. 

4 Kudos
mra313
Just visiting

''I always hope tomorrow will be better than today'' of course with good planning 

3 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Looking forward to the event .... just added to my calendar.

Lisa

4 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I will be attending. Looking forward to it!

5 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Darn it! I have another meeting I need to join at this exact time. I'll see if another person on our team can join. @PinterestGabby will you be there too? 

-Tabby

4 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

You bet, @simplepinmedia!! I'll miss you 🥺

4 Kudos
basiacanhelp
Just visiting

So excited to join! 

3 Kudos
i_am_shahar
Just visiting

hello I am shahar (suman)  I also want to join the event but I am from India & you also not mention any link of joining @PinterestJazmin so how can we join to you.
please can you provide your event like of any app like google meet,zoom,discord etc. so I can join your event & get some experience from you.

1 Kudo
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @i_am_shahar welcome to the PBC! The link (here) is where you can click to join the event on Wednesday, December 15th from 12:00-12:45pm PST. We will also be posting a video recording and recap for those who are not able to attend the live session. 

2 Kudos