Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Save the date: Claim your website workshop

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

pexels-cottonbro-5054213.jpg

Attention PBC! We've got an exciting new event headed your way. Our Claim your website workshop on Thursday, January 27th will teach you how to claim your website and address common troubleshooting issues. 

In this session hosted by the Pinterest team, we’ll be walking you through technical setup, instructions, and tools/features. This interactive session will include a Q&A session where we will answer any questions you may have about claiming your website.

We’d like to gather your questions and confirm your availability ahead of the session so that we can make the best use of our time together. Please add your questions to this short questionnaire form so we can capture what this group would like to discuss. 

The event will take place on Thursday, January 27th from 11-11:45am PST via Google Meet. Click here to add to your calendar!

Link to Join

Otherwise, to join by phone, dial: ‪(US) +1 337-339-9826‬ PIN: ‪121 252 119‬#

Are you planning to attend? Let us know in the comments! 

6 Kudos
14 Replies
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @patsww Yes, we'll be sharing out a replay next week! I'll make sure to tag you once it's posted so you are notified. You can also find previous event recordings in our Product FAQ board. Hope this helps!

1 Kudo
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@patsww sharing out our recap post and replay HERE! 😊

0 Kudos
patsww
Just visiting

Thanks, will go through it; really appreciate your efforts. 

I have a couple of questions on the best practices, will you please guide me?

I am new, started in Oct 2021, still taking courses. Not repeated any image.

Now manually or from my blog pinning to the first board to the native Pinterest site; but for the next 9 boards; I am putting on Tailwind where I have created group board lists and scheduling there at a one-week interval. So all those 9 boards have the same title and description. Is that OK?

Once I put any image on Tailwind, I am deleting that image and not planning to repin any of my pins. This is my current schedule. Is this schedule OK or I should change it?

I also reshared other people’s pins from Tailwind tribe to 10 boards (group board list) as it was very convenient; is that OK?

Please guide me.

0 Kudos
digbounce1

@PinterestJazmin I missed this event

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @digbounce1 welcome to the PBC! You can catch the replay and recap HERE

0 Kudos