Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rich Pins & Pinterest Tag questions for Australians

Highlighted
Just visiting
Labels (2)
Spoiler
I see that they are available in Australia and I have a new client word removed per Community Guidelines. Any ideas? Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @karriemarieva! Just wanting to clarify your question about Pinterest Tag // Rich Pins -- were you trying to set them up and they were removed because they were in violation with our guidelines? Want to make sure I understand so I can help point you in the right direction. 🙂 Look forward to hearing from you! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
Highlighted
Just visiting

They were not removed. I can't get them set up in the first place. When I click on set up a tag, it redirects me to https://ads.pinterest.com/login/

I can't log in because she has a .au Pinterest account. 

When I want to set up rich pins, it takes me to  pinterest.business and won't let me sign in with a .au Pinterest account either.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @karriemarieva, got it, thanks for clarifying. I confirmed with support and they said you shouldn't be experiencing this behavior -- can you file a ticket so our team can investigate? This ticket submission form routes to our internal team who handles issues with Rich Pins. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions in the meantime! 👍

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!