Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Rich pin not working

empireofhomedecor
Just visiting

Hello Pinterest
I don’t know why my pins are not as rich as they were before. They are no longer working at all, knowing that everything is correct. How can this problem be solved?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @empireofhomedecor, welcome to the community! Wanted to check first to see if you've filed a ticket yet with our support team? If you have, can you send over the ticket # so we can look into it and escalate internally? Sounds like this issue may require a bit of technical troubleshooting in which, a ticket may be the best resolution here. Look forward to hearing from you. 🙂 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
7 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @empireofhomedecor, welcome to the community! Wanted to check first to see if you've filed a ticket yet with our support team? If you have, can you send over the ticket # so we can look into it and escalate internally? Sounds like this issue may require a bit of technical troubleshooting in which, a ticket may be the best resolution here. Look forward to hearing from you. 🙂 

1 Kudo
FrankoForeman

Hi Gabby,

I've followed the directions for adding rich pins using this guide. I've verified my website on Pinterest by adding the megatag in my theme and I've validated my articles through the Rich Pin Validation Page. It's all finished, without any hassles.

However, when I check my articles on Pinterest they still aren't rich pins.
Is there anything I'm missing?

I contacted the Help Center a week ago, they said they would respond but I still don't have a solution

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rich Pin not work

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @FrankoForeman! Thanks for flagging the issue you're having with this in the community -- can you send me your ticket # [located in your email] and I can escalate it with our team for review? Sounds like they need to do a bit more troubleshooting here. Look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
Ginny_Gal

Hi Gabby,

I am also having a similar issue after following the instructions. Can you help? My request # is 273071

0 Kudos
ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

Yes, rich pins don't work, not just them, nothing works and no new ideas, just ads and stupid content, those who say you need to open support tickets are just stopping your time.

0 Kudos
labshenanigansmerch
Just visiting

hi there,

what rich pin can do? what is the difference of rich pins in catalog? We are using Shopify and connect our Shopify account to Pinterest, then our products automatically sync. I have been curious about rich pins but then I couldn't find any other explanation? May I ask what will happen if you activate rich pins and what if we don't have them? What your Pinterest will look like if you have rich pin?

0 Kudos
macabria_jewelry
Just visiting

@empireofhomedecor have you found a solution? I am facing same issue.

0 Kudos