Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Reporting template or integration

samanthamcleancreative
Just visiting

I’m desperately trying to find the most time effective way of collating beautiful monthly ad reports for my clients.

Do you use Google sheets? Or an integration? Or any other method - I would love to hear from anyone who can help me. I’m struggling to find any info on this at all.

@PinterestGabby do you have any suggestions or could point me in the right direction.

Hope to speak from you soon. 

Samantha 

1 Kudo
2 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @samanthamcleancreative! Welcome to the community. 🙂 I'd definitely recommend utilizing custom reports via Ads Manager. It's pretty easy to use and you can select what data you'd like to report on. It's also automated so you don't need to keep creating net-new templates! Here's a link to an article on our Help Center to learn more. Hope that helps! 

0 Kudos
samanthamcleancreative
Just visiting

Thanks for your response @PinterestGabby 

I was hoping to find a solution for a more visual report - a good way to present monthly data that’s easily digestible to clients that didn’t require a lot of data entry. 

Maybe linking up the custom report with a Google data studio dashboard? Or maybe data entry is necessary and I just need to bite the bullet 🙂

0 Kudos