Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

"US: Winning holiday 2020 starts now" Webinar recap

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi there to the community!

Finally, I was able to join one of the webinars @PinterestGabby  shared with us!

So webinar was devoted to upcoming Holiday season and they shared a lot of helpful information with the statistics. We all know that people who are willing to grow their business on Pinterest - Holiday season is very big deal. However, we are not the only ones who are looking forward to starting the Holiday season. Because of the Pandemic and lockdowns people all around the world are stressed and they want to go back to normal again. Thus,  everyone has already started to search for Christmas ideas since the begining of April.

Yes! we all want and hope this creepy 2020 will be over soon (lool :D)

Therefore they offered us - Pinterest creators should start to plan our holiday posts earlier than ever!

What should we do?

-Start planning your Holiday schedule!

- Try to inspire people with your positive content.

- Plan your holiday budget and ads strategy.

- Create more videos, stories and help people to discover your content to feel inspired!

Many thanks to the Pinterest team for letting us know that all beautiful and positive vibes are coming!

-Sophia-

Please check out our Pinterest profile: https://www.pinterest.com/AmericanoCrystals/

2 Kudos
10 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals Hi there I also attended it was very good and a lot of great information - Well Said! Lisa😁

3 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@therealsouthamerica Hey Lisa! Woow, it is so nice to see our community members are very active and we all are connected here!

3 Kudos
owlbbaking
Loves to help

Hi @AmericanoCrystals I also attended! Thanks so much for recapping for everyone! I thought it was a very insightful session. It motivated me to re-work my content calendar to start getting Christmas & Holiday content published even sooner than I had originally planned. Hopefully I can get it done in time to leverage all of the holiday searches that are currently happening! 🙂 

4 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@owlbbaking Thank you! Yaay, I think you should start to create some content for the season. Even I personally missed christmas cookies, I will definitely check out for your and @foodiehomechef 's profile for new cookie recipes!

My Pinterest profile: https://www.pinterest.com/AmericanoCrystals/

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals @owlbbaking Yes I to have started working on Christmas|Holiday Content although I have to admit it does feel really early but okay here goes......Lisa😁

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals @owlbbaking tagging @foodiehomechef I have asked Gabby about posting the slide deck on the community @PinterestGabby Gabby told me she has approval and will post it - I really thought the information was great. Lisa😁

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for starting this thread, @AmericanoCrystals!! It's so great that several folks here found the information so useful. 🙂 I just shared a copy of the presentation here if you want to review the content and keep a copy for reference. FYI @owlbbaking and @therealsouthamerica!

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals   Hi Sophia, I usually start getting ready for the holidays mid to late August, but I can understand why folks are anxious to start getting ready now! I'm glad Pinterest told us about the early holiday season.

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals    Thanks for mentioning me as a good place to check out for recipes! I hope you find a lot of great ideas on my holiday boards.

2 Kudos