Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q&A with the Pinterest Shopping team!

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

2020_ShoppingGTMH2_BuyingisBoring.gif

Hi everyone!

As part of our Inspired Shopping webinar, we’re hosting a live Q&A session with members from our Pinterest product shopping team on November 17th at 12:30pm PST. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to ask our product team any shopping-related questions that are important to you and your business.

Please reply to this thread with your shopping and product question(s) and our team will jump in and answer during the above timeframe.

We can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

6 Kudos
30 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Gabby, on the webinar today it was said we need to register for this. I'm so sorry, I didn't see where to register. Thank you so much for your help! ♥

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @littlegirlspearls! Our team will jump in next week to answer everyone's questions, no need to register! I think they were referring to 'register for the community' in order to comment/engage/ask qs. Hope that helps clarify. 🙂 

1 Kudo
Highlighted

Hi! I have a question about prices on product pins. They are gone and I don't understand how to get them back.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Pinployee
Pinployee

Hi @cozynursery - thank you for the question. We are constantly experimenting with pricing on Pins to ensure that we provide the best experience for Pinners. It's not something that merchants can control directly, but you may notice that pricing shows up within certain shopping experiences and doesn't on others. It just depends on whether we think Pinners will find it useful in that moment. Hope that helps!

1 Kudo
Highlighted

Hi Gabby
So, where exactly do we log in "turn up", please? Thank you! 🙂 @PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @sgm8381! The Pinterest team will be answering the questions directly in this thread. 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sgm8381 any questions you have specifically about shopping? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! Just wanted to jump in and quickly introduce myself and the rest of the crew who will be answering questions. Some of you might already know me, but I'm Gabby, one of the community managers here at the PBC. Nice to meet you/see some familiar faces in this thread! 👋

Meet @PinterestDaniel! One of the product marketing managers here at Pinterest specializing in ad formats. 

Introducing @PinterestYayori! Another one of our product marketing managers who works on our organic shopping team at Pinterest. 

Last but not least, say hi to @PinterestMaansi! Maansi is a product marketing manager on our paid shopping team.

**Quick note up for any new questions coming in or those that have already been shared below. Anything that requires technical troubleshooting will need to be routed through our customer support team for assistance. For that, you'll need to file a ticket HERE! **

Chat soon!!

3 Kudos
Highlighted

Dear Pinterest team, I am a bit confused about Shopify Pinterest integration.  I've installed Pinterest app on Shopify, enabled it, connected to my Pinterest account, enabled all of my products on Pinterest.  Now, when I log in to my @arthousesf pinterest-shop.png Pinterest Business Hub, I see that I have 0 pins, 0 products.  But if I go to my store directly (https://www.pinterest.com/arthousesf) then I do see all of my products..

So confusing, what do I make of it.  Is Business Hub not working, should I use something else, am I misinterpreting what it tells me, or should do something more on Shopify?

3 Kudos