Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

PROMOTED VIDEO PINS

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hey folks! I just finished my research about promoted video pins.

And I can tell you now that promoted video pins will immediately attract users’ attention because they are moving. Promoted pins are also sometimes better because when you click on it, it will go directly to your website and not open another Pinterest page where your pin is enlarged. 

Promoted video pins can be used for all kinds of marketing goals be it brand awareness or conversion campaigns. You can also choose a specific type of audience, keyword, or interest to make sure that you are targeting and reaching the right users. 

According to Pinterest, their standard width videos are the same size as your regular pins. And if you are running an awareness campaign, you can use your promoted video pins at maximum width stretched across users’ feeds on their mobile. This will help your pin to stand out and gain attention more.

Hope it will help anyone interested advertising videos on Pinterest.

3 Kudos
3 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@therealsouthamerica So this is the post I promised, I hope it will help 🙂

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're the best, @AmericanoCrystals! Thanks for taking the time to share your insights and knowledge about promoting Video Pins. We appreciate your contributions more than you know. 📌

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals That's awesome thank you so much! Lisa😁

1 Kudo