Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver
Labels (2)

Hello, I think one of the main problems every business owner is facing on a daily basis is getting free traffic. Most of us, start without any budget for ads, so the main income source for most of us is free organic traffic. I would love to hear your SEO secrets, what makes a pinterest account perfect?

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ahh, what makes a Pinterest account perfect, the age old question. 😉

IMO -- Pins with crystal clear images are what perform the best. Quality over quantity! The more engagement a Pin receives, the more it's surfaced across the site. Another great way to gain traction is to be an active Pinner yourself -- save, like and comment on Pins that inspire you and relate to your business. 

Make sure you have thoughtful descriptions (keywords and adjectives that describe how people can use the Pin) and ensure your Pin links to a relevant webpage. High quality landing pages rank better in our search results. 

Hope this helps! 

cc: @love4petpaws 

View solution in original post

6 Kudos
4 Replies
love4petpaws
Just visiting

I would like to know the answers to that as well.  My husband and I have been trying to get our website off the ground for months now.  Even tho we don't have a ton of time to spend on social platforms, we do spend a bit of time on it without much success.  

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ahh, what makes a Pinterest account perfect, the age old question. 😉

IMO -- Pins with crystal clear images are what perform the best. Quality over quantity! The more engagement a Pin receives, the more it's surfaced across the site. Another great way to gain traction is to be an active Pinner yourself -- save, like and comment on Pins that inspire you and relate to your business. 

Make sure you have thoughtful descriptions (keywords and adjectives that describe how people can use the Pin) and ensure your Pin links to a relevant webpage. High quality landing pages rank better in our search results. 

Hope this helps! 

cc: @love4petpaws 

6 Kudos
teacherbuddyhelps
Just visiting

Yes, those were helpful tips.  THANKS!

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're most welcome, @teacherbuddyhelps! ❤️

1 Kudo