Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Has Suspended My Account !

Noralifes
Just visiting

Hi Pinterest Community, 
My Pinterest business account is suddenly suspended.I tried to log into our Pinterest Business yesterday (December 17) but was notified that my account has been suspended for violating the community guidelines. I have never engaged in spamming practices.  we pin to our own boards, I am not sure what we did wrong, we never received an email to explain why our page was suspended. We run a very successful page with over a 10+million views. my whole income depends on Pinterest, I greatly appreciate it if you can give us our page back and if we did anything wrong, It would be great if you can let me know what we are doing wrong and it won't happen again.

@PinterestGabby @Anonymous  Please help me resolve the issue.

My account details are:
user name is: Coffoloud
My page URL: https://www.pinterest.com/Coffoloud/

My followers : 145k

I'd be really grateful if you could help me out with this.

Many thanks,

Nora

5 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abetterresume
Loves to help

It is really unfortunate when this happens. Believe me, it happens very often to properly run accounts.

To manage such a large number of users, Pinterest relies on automated reports which trigger account suspensions. This can be a sudden influx in traffic, users, spam reports and the system automatically responds. Many times it is just an error.

First and foremost, open a support ticket. Before any action can be taken from the forum, a support ticket must be created. Staff here can access and expedite resolutions, but they can not create a ticket on your behalf.

When a ticket is created, you will get a auto response. Respond to that also and reiterate your issue. State that you run an account, follow Pinterest TOS and request a reinstatement of your account. State that if there are any issues, you will take steps to resolve them.

The sooner you create that ticket, the sooner staff here can assist you. Create the ticket, wait for the response, then repost to the forum here if there is a delay.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
6 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

It is really unfortunate when this happens. Believe me, it happens very often to properly run accounts.

To manage such a large number of users, Pinterest relies on automated reports which trigger account suspensions. This can be a sudden influx in traffic, users, spam reports and the system automatically responds. Many times it is just an error.

First and foremost, open a support ticket. Before any action can be taken from the forum, a support ticket must be created. Staff here can access and expedite resolutions, but they can not create a ticket on your behalf.

When a ticket is created, you will get a auto response. Respond to that also and reiterate your issue. State that you run an account, follow Pinterest TOS and request a reinstatement of your account. State that if there are any issues, you will take steps to resolve them.

The sooner you create that ticket, the sooner staff here can assist you. Create the ticket, wait for the response, then repost to the forum here if there is a delay.

3 Kudos
Noralifes
Just visiting

Hi @abetterresume  Thank you so much for replying to my note.

2 Kudos
batozirachid
Just visiting

Hi @abetterresume 

My Pinterest business account was suspended for over a month now, i opened many support tickets with no response from Pinterest. I had that account for over 3 years, i do follow Pinterest community guidelines. Am really sad because all my hard work over those years are gone now. If you could help me i will be very grateful to you.

@PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan  Please help me resolve the issue.

2 Kudos
franklinjosh897
Just visiting

Pinterest should focus on such activities, proper running account goes shut down due to unknown reasons. So, it happened to my account few days back. But, I retrieved it. 

1 Kudo
abmazid121121
Just visiting

Hi there, I appreciate your decision. I am extremely sorry for what I have done about a policy violation. I had read every line of Pinterest Privacy policy before starting to publish content on pinterest. Sometimes, I don't understand am I doing any spam of wrorh doing activities!
My Account. https://www.pinterest.fr/health_beauty_fitness_skincare/
Basicaly, I use ta ilwind to schedule posts. MY all the post are unique and high quality. I don't copy anything from web. Even images are from canva pro account.
It may happen that I use my various content link for various posts! is this apam or violate Pinterest policy? I don't understand.
If my account gets deactivated, my biggest content marketing strategy will be down. I will be hampered. I am going to miss getting tons of traffic to my blog.
Can you check the issue and help find out the problem. I want to fix the issue and go beyond with pinterest.
It would be highly appreciated and best for me. I am waiting for your cordial response
Thank you.

1 Kudo
tikillatikilla1111050
Just visiting

Me too. My Pinterest accounts keep getting suspended. Even though I'm not breaking the rules. My account is disabled immediately after I submit a request to any board.

0 Kudos