cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Ads Conversion Campaign not allowed - Pinterest Tag

Highlighted

Hello, I've tried to run conversion campaign since last Monday, but it still gives me an error that says "Install the Pinterest Tag" "It looks like you don't have the Pinterest tag installed yet! A verified Pinterest tag is required for conversion campaigns."

The problem is that I have installed correctly the tag (base code and checkout event) and it's also verified...

This error is very frustrating because even support confirmed that I've installed it correctly, but it doesn't work!

I can't find the solution to the problem... can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
22 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @amfloorsource, you should be all set! If you go to your business hub profile, you should see a blue banner that states: "You're ready to start running conversion campaigns." Attached a screenshot for you, too. 

@mercipreci if you recently generated and implemented your tag, but if it goes past 48 hours and you haven't seen it go through, please file a ticket with our team so they can review. I'd also recommend reviewing your Event History and ensure the event codes you wanted to track are properly implemented. 

Hope this helps you both! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
Highlighted

I am having this issue too

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @forartssakecosmetics, did you have a chance to read through the troubleshooting Gabby shared earlier in this topic? Let us know if that helps or if you are still experiencing issues. 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/business-chat/pinterest-ads-conversion-campaign-not-allowed-pinte...

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I have read through this and checked everything, but I am still getting this message @PinterestJanice 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Gabby,

Same here, could you please help. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey  Gabby! 

I did all 3 things and I install my tag 1 week ago and still nothing. 

What can I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Have you tried the extension to test it? They extension will give you errors if it detects any. Didn't see it mentioned here so thought I better add it just in case.

Here is the Pinterest developers site with more information to try it out...

https://developers.pinterest.com/docs/ad-tools/pinterest-tag-helper/? @mercipreci 

corey hudson
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for jumping in here, @hudsonfarmhouse! Great suggestion. Welcome to the community, btw! 🤗

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
Highlighted

Hi @PinterestJanice @PinterestGabby 

I'm having the same issue. On my front page it says the install is complete. I installed the tag 3-4 days ago. Have triple checked everything, checkout event fires, but I can't create Conversion campaigns because it says the Tag is not installed.

Also the Tag helper is firing and shows no errors, please help!!

Thanks,

Thomas

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am also having this issue and it's very frustrating. Please help!!

0 Kudos