Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Ads Conversion Campaign not allowed - Pinterest Tag

fat2fitacademy

Hello, I've tried to run conversion campaign since last Monday, but it still gives me an error that says "Install the Pinterest Tag" "It looks like you don't have the Pinterest tag installed yet! A verified Pinterest tag is required for conversion campaigns."

The problem is that I have installed correctly the tag (base code and checkout event) and it's also verified...

This error is very frustrating because even support confirmed that I've installed it correctly, but it doesn't work!

I can't find the solution to the problem... can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
23 Replies
hudsonfarmhouse
Posts regularly

Have you tried the extension to test it? They extension will give you errors if it detects any. Didn't see it mentioned here so thought I better add it just in case.

Here is the Pinterest developers site with more information to try it out...

https://developers.pinterest.com/docs/ad-tools/pinterest-tag-helper/? @mercipreci 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for jumping in here, @hudsonfarmhouse! Great suggestion. Welcome to the community, btw! 🤗

1 Kudo

I am having this issue too

0 Kudos
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @forartssakecosmetics, did you have a chance to read through the troubleshooting Gabby shared earlier in this topic? Let us know if that helps or if you are still experiencing issues. 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/business-chat/pinterest-ads-conversion-campaign-not-allowed-pinte...

0 Kudos

Hi Gabby,

Same here, could you please help. Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi @PinterestJanice @PinterestGabby 

I'm having the same issue. On my front page it says the install is complete. I installed the tag 3-4 days ago. Have triple checked everything, checkout event fires, but I can't create Conversion campaigns because it says the Tag is not installed.

Also the Tag helper is firing and shows no errors, please help!!

Thanks,

Thomas

0 Kudos
thehygienestore

I have read through this and checked everything, but I am still getting this message @PinterestJanice 

0 Kudos

I am also having this issue and it's very frustrating. Please help!!

1 Kudo
BuyologyIQ
Just visiting

I guess I am glad I'm not the only one with this issue.

I keep toggling the campaign to active/on, but then I navigate away, come back and it is back to off.

My pixel is install and is getting information. 

Pinterest support doesn't reply ever...

Can someone help?

BuyologyIQ_0-1604352161771.png

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

1 Kudo
janeverltd
Just visiting

Hello Gabby,

I've tried to run conversion campaign since 10 days, but it still gives me an error that says "Install the Pinterest Tag" "It looks like you don't have the Pinterest tag installed yet! A verified Pinterest tag is required for conversion campaigns."

The problem is that I have installed correctly the tag (base code and checkout event) and it's also verified...

This error is very frustrating because I cant run conversion ads as the tag doesn't work!

I can't find the solution to the problem... please help me?

Kind regards,

3 Kudos